Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Booka Shade

Booka Shade were a band I did not enjoy when I heard them first in my first year in college, I find their more heavy beats a bit of an ear sore, however that isn't to say their are some absolute gems within their discography.

My personal favorite of theirs is Sweet Lies.
A simple song well executed through deep bass synth's which really allow you to close your eyes to and just listen to the music produced


This song brought me onto others which are similar in style such as In White Rooms and NightFalls. The latter providing an excellent backing to Tom Petty's I Wont Back Down

The song I am here to bring mostly to your attention is the rarely heard or mentioned This is Not the Time off their most recent album MORE!




Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment